Crossover Movement Arts' 2012-2013 Season features Crossover's dynamic and muscular fusion of contemporary dance, martial arts, performance art, experimental soundscapes, compelling artistic explorations, and playful euphoria. Venues this season will include intimate studio and theater shows, and several site-specific public performances — a specialty of Crossover's.
If you would like to associate your organization or brand with Crossover's innovative and energetic performances — and support our many free and low-cost shows all over metro Atlanta — let's talk.
We'll custom-create a sponsorship package just for you, taking into consideration what will be most valuable to your company or organization. At appropriate sponsorship levels, benefits can include:
- Your restaurant, pub, bar, coffee shop, or night club recommended as part of an evening out to see a Crossover show taking place near your establishment.
- A special on-site performance by Crossover at your business or special event, for your customers, clients, employees, or special guests.
- A Crossover-produced video promoting your business in a creative manner, starring Crossover dancers.
- Crossover dancers modeling your clothing or other products at your business or for a photo shoot.
- Your logo or company name displayed throughout our website, in our publicity materials, and on printed programs.
- Promotion of your business through our Facebook page.
Have another idea? Or want us to come up with something extra special just for you? We'd love to. Contact us soon and let's make it happen.